Project Bid Information
Download project bid information from the Project Bid List.
- Click “Activity ID”
- Find information at upper right of “Project Bid List” under “Bid Info”
- Change your zoom setting if information is not visible
Bidding contractors are responsible for obtaining all bidding information, including applicable addenda.
Add your name to plan holder’s list
- Send request
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (515) 283-4573
- Fax: (515) 283-4112
- Walk-in at City Hall, Second floor, 400 Robert D. Ray Drive, Des Moines, IA 50309-1891
- Specify your status:
- Prime contractor
- Provide your company information, if needed
- Future Contract Letting Schedule
- Projects with Bidding Documents Available
- To receive email notifications for projects added to “Project Bid List” and “Requests for Proposals”
The City of Des Moines is pleased to provide accommodations to disabled individuals or groups and encourages participation in City government. To better serve you, if special accommodations are required, please notify us at least three business days in advance or call (515) 283-4209. Assistive Listening Devices are available for meetings in the Council Chambers.
2019 Project Bid List
|Bid Date||Activity ID||Project Name||Addenda||Bid Info|
|03/12/2019||08-2017-005||E. 1st and Market Street Storm Water Pump Station||None|