How do I? close menu

Licenses and Permits

Our offices are located at:
City Hall - Second Floor
400 Robert D Ray Drive
Des Moines, IA  50309

Licenses and permits issued by Traffic & Transportation 
  • Areaway Permits
  • Housing Moving permits
  • Oversize or Overweight Vehicle Moving permits
  • Parking Permits
  • Pedicab licenses
  • Right-of-way licenses

For more information on these permits and licenses, contact Traffic & Transportation

  • Email
  • Phone: (515) 283-4973

Areaway Permit

House Moving Permit

Oversize or Overweight Vehicle Moving Permit

Special Parking Permit

Pedicab License

Right-of-way License