Professional Services RFP's
***PLEASE READ FIRST***
Consultant Expected Standards of Conduct – COVID-19 Precautions
- The City requires all individuals inside City facilities to wear a face mask covering their nose and mouth while in communal areas. This includes the Bidder and anyone whom will be performing work on behalf of the bidder.
- If Consultant or their agent(s) is unable to adhere to this requirement, Consultant shall notify the City and provide an explanation as to why they are not able to comply with the PPE requirement.
- The City strongly encourages all its partners to adhere to CDC guidelines related to wearing masks, social distancing and other methods of slowing the spread of COVID-19 while conducting work on the City’s behalf.
Find item in the Request for Proposals (RFP) for professional services lists below.
Responding to these Requests for Proposal does not obligate the City of Des Moines to award a contract to any firm. It does not obligate the City to pay any costs incurred in the preparation of proposals submitted.
- Email or phone the contact person listed for the RFP
- Walk-in at City Hall, Second floor, 400 Robert D. Ray Drive, Des Moines, IA 50309-1891
To view RFP's for the Des Moines Metropolitan Wastewater Reclamation Authority (WRA) as well as any WRA agreement forms, go to the WRA website.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category