Projects and Studies
View our interactive project map for up-to-date project timelines and contact information for all projects that are currently underway or scheduled to take place in the City of Des Moines.
Click below for additional information about current Engineering projects and studies:
- 2021 Connect Downtown Projects
- 2nd Avenue Corridor Construction
- 18th Street Study
- SE 36th & E Army Post Study
- Closes Creek Storm Sewer Improvements
- Des Moines Levee Alterations Program
- Fleur Drive Reconstruction Project
- Franklin Avenue Corridor
- Indianola Avenue Reconstruction Project
- Ingersoll Avenue Reconstruction from Polk Blvd to 42nd St
- Scott Avenue Bridge Rehabilitation over Des Moines River
- Western Ingersoll Sewer Separation
For information on projects completed this year and last year, visit our completed projects page.