The operating budget
- Represents the day to day operations of the City
- Is prepared based on fiscal year
- Fiscal year begins July 1st and ends June 30th of the following year.
- The fiscal year (FY) is named with the ending year – FY 2018 = July 1, 2017 - June 30, 2018.
Annual City budgets for the upcoming fiscal year must be certified by the State of Iowa by March 15th of the calendar year in which they begin.
View the current and previous year budgets below. Budgets are presented as both the whole document and broken down by sections.
Contact us with your questions about the Operating Budget.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Search for file name:
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Fiscal Year 2020 Adopted Operating Budget18 documents
Fiscal Year 2019 Adopted Operating Budget19 documents
- FY 2019 Operating Budget (complete document)
- Financial Tables
- City Clerk
- City Manager
- Civil and Human Rights
- Community Development
- Housing Services
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Mayor and Council
- Parks and Recreation
- Public Works
- Personnel Summary