Zoom Meeting Instructions
Join a Zoom meeting on your pc or mobile device
- Locate the agenda for the meeting on the city website:
- PC – Clicking “Participants”, then click “Raise Hand”
- Mobile Device – Tap “Raise Hand”
Join a Zoom meeting by phone only
- Locate the agenda or the meeting on the city website:
- Dial the phone number (located on the meeting invitation/agenda)
- Enter the meeting ID (located on the meeting invitation/agenda)
- Enter the meeting Password located on the meeting invitation/agenda
- If the meeting has not already started press # to wait for the meeting to start
- If you have a question enter *9 to raise your hand
How to view live closed captioning
To view our live closed captioning during a City Council meeting, either click the "Closed Caption" button on Zoom's desktop client, or edit your Meeting settings on your Android or iOS device. View Zoom's support documentation.
How to view the meeting on YouTube
To view a current meeting or watch a previous meeting, visit the City's DMTV YouTube channel.