31 Miles Your Way and More
Dates: March 1 - 31, 2021
Des Moines Parks and Recreation is excited to continue the virtual fitness fun with 31 Miles Your Way and More. This time we are turning it up a notch, and you can set a goal to complete a 50K (31 miles), 100K (62 miles) or 150K (93 miles). We invite you to complete 31 miles your way and more in 31 days.
All you have to do is register, complete 31 miles your way (or more), and track it! You can walk, run, bike, swim, stroll, sprint or crawl your way to victory. The challenge will run from March 1 - 31, 2021. Once you've completed at least 31 miles, all you need to do is complete the steps below.
- Click on the DOWNLOAD MILEAGE TRACKING FORM button below.
- Track and complete the mileage tracking form (fillable PDF).*
- Save the final PDF and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Des Moines Parks and Recreation team member will review the form and confirm your registration.
- A comfy t-shirt will be mailed to you in April!
Recommendations on where to complete your mileage: Central Iowa Trails, Des Moines Nature Trails, Community Recreation Centers, Disc Golf, and Golf .
T-shirts will be mailed in April to those who complete the challenge!*
*Please note that t-shirts are unisex.
Adult sizes available: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, XXXXL
Youth sizes available: S, M, L, XL
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.