Traditional Burial Options
- Single Spaces allowing flat stones
- Single Spaces allowing upright stones
- Companion spaces allowing flat stones
- Companion spaces allowing upright stones and planting
- Companion spaces allowing upright stones but no planting
- Infant spaces
- Three spaced spaces allowing upright stones and planting
Cremation Burial Options
- Single cremation spaces
- Burial on existing grave space
- Columbaria/niche towers
- Wildflower scattering garden
- Cremation bench
- Prices range; please call 515-248-6320 or email email@example.com for a quote.
- Tours of lots for sale are available by appointment. Contact the Sales Office at 515-248-6320 to arrange a time to see spaces available for purchase.
Right of Interment
- All lot owners will receive a deed within 4-8 weeks from date of purchase.
- Right of Interment transfers only allowed with permission. A transfer fee exists.
- To bury another individual in their space for no additional cost, deed owners may complete a Grave Opening Application. Applications are available at the Glendale office.
- Refunds: Deed owners can sell their lots back to the City, less the Perpetual Care amount.
- There is no charge to place floral arrangements for a service.
- Artificial floral arrangements are available in the office for purchase.
- A $10 fee will be charged for non-service floral placements.
- Service requests completed on a case-by-case basis. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.