Here are the Birdland Marina rules as of February 1, 2021:
- Only the permittee and family members in your immediate household (which may not exceed 8 in total) are allowed on vessels. No guests beyond immediate household members are allowed.
- If you have symptoms such as, fever, cough, chills, sore throat, shortness of breath, chills muscle pain or a new loss of taste or smell do not enter the Marina.
- No more than 10 people are allowed on the docks and walkways, at one time.
- A minimum of 6 feet distancing must always be maintained. Vessels which are not at least 6 feet apart may not be loaded/unloaded or depart/docked at the same time. The 6 feet distancing includes when refueling.
- Masks are required when social distancing of six (6) feet or more cannot be maintained.