Loved Ones Safe and Together
L.O.S.T. (Loved Ones Safe and Together) is a law enforcement program in collaboration with the Alzheimer’s Association and Greater Iowa Chapter. The L.O.S.T. Program is an innovative way to assist police in locating and identifying persons suffering from Alzheimer’s or any other medical conditions, which could result in them becoming lost.
- physical description
- birth date
- any additional helpful information
- There is no cost to participate in this program.
- You can download this L.O.S.T. application form, complete it and send it to us at 25 East 1st Street, Des Moines, IA, 50309.
- If you prefer, call us at (515) 283-4864 and we can also send you the application form along with a stamped envelope for its return to the Police Department.
- The application must include a recent photograph.
- If you do not have a photograph, an officer can come to your home to take one.