How do I? close menu

Reporting Hazardous Defective Trees

ReportDamagedTreeCity Owned Tree:  If the tree is owned by the City, please report an issue using myDSMmobile or call 515-283-4950.

Private Property Tree:  If the tree is on private property, please contact a tree service.

The Forestry Division is only responsible for the right-of-way and City-owned trees. Right-of-way includes the paved portion of a street and area between the pavement and the adjoining property.