Start by downloading the Benchmarking 101 info sheet and the Benchmarking Compliance Checklist
Find your building id/list of buildings required to comply
Not required, but want to benchmark? Email us to get started.
Update your contact information
Apply for exemption
Request Aggregated Data from Utilities
How-to Benchmark (Training Resources)
Ready to report your data to the City? Click the box below if you are using ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager. If you are using Iowa B3 Benchmarking, ensure you data is up to date for 2019. Iowa B3 will send your submitted data to the City on May 1, 2020.
REPORT YOUR 2019 DATA
Attend a free hands-on assistance open lab session. All sessions will be held at the Des Moines Central Library computer lab (1000 Grand Ave). Parking is free in the library garage for up to two hours.
Registration required. Sign up for a session at: www.surveymonkey.com/r/benchmarkingdsm
Sessions available for Iowa B3 Benchmarking Program users: Hosted by IEDA and Willdan
- Tuesday, February 4 from 10 AM – 12 PM
- Thursday, February 6 from 1 PM – 3 PM
- Tuesday, February 25 from 10 AM – 12 PM
- Thursday, March 5 from 1 PM – 3 PM
Sessions available for ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager users. Hosted by The Energy Group
- Tuesday, February 4 from 1 PM – 3 PM
- Thursday, February 6 from 10 AM – 12 PM
- Tuesday, February 18 from 1 PM – 3 PM
- Thursday, February 20 from 10 AM – 12 PM