COVID 19 BENCHMARKING INFORMATION
- The deadline for submitting building data has been extended to August 28th
- There is no fee for timely compliance and within 30 days of that date
- Exemption applications are being accepted through August 28th
Fees and Violations
- The $50 late submission fee (Assessed 30 days after due date) is waived for 2020
- Violation and enforcement actions will continue as planned:
- Building owners now have until August 28th to submit data.
- Building owners determined to be in non-compliance with the ordinance will be assessed $300 for the first violation, and $500 for the second violation.
- Violation letters will be mailed between September and October.
Are you a Building Owner that Wants Help with Compliance?
The City offers 40-min virtual online working sessions where you can meet individually with City staff to receive direct assistance with complying with ordinance requirements. To reserve a spot, complete the form at: https://tinyurl.com/y8jeqckt
To access How-To handouts and video tutorials visit www.dsm.city/benchmarkingtraining.
Have Additional Questions?